Saturday, December 6, 2008

University of Arizona vs Arizona State University

Well tonight is the annual rival game for the Cats and Devils. You know that I graduated from the U of A and TJ from ASU...let alone I worked to pay for him to go there (with special thanks to the GI Bill!)...Anyways, Matthew and TJ left this afternoon to hop on the University of Arizona Bus towards Tucson for the game. They are riding with Brad & Steph. Someone will be coming home very sad! I made a bet with TJ & Matthew that if the Cats win tonight, then they have to wear a Cats shirt to our family Christmas and if the Devils win I will be wearing a Devils shirt. Don't know how this will pan out. We will find out soon. Go CATS!!!!!

3 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

the cats are winning as I type this! or at least that's what pat is telling me. Can't wait to see who has to wear the shirt! that is funny!

littlefamily said...

so does TJ have Matthew brainwashed to like ASU? Send photos of TJ in a Cats t-shirt!!

Nana said...

Okay, I'm assuming that Arizona won by the comment left by Sara! But let us know in your next blog entry! A cute bet to make!!!! Cool that Matthew got to go!!