Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Cats!!!!


TJ is getting ready to pull his pants down...






Well here they are...the long awaited photos of Matthew and TJ wearing thier Arizona shirts with pride! Devil pride that is! As I take their pictures for prosperity, they include the pitch fork sign on thier fingers! It kind of looks like a gang sign, huh. Anyways, we have started the tradition in our family, that the annual U of A versus ASU game will result in the losing team will have to wear the winners shirt to our family Christmas. I am not sure if the Butler's and the Haney's are in on the bet, but we Casey's will be starting this new tradition.

I have more pictures from Christmas that I will post later, but thought I could at least get these out before I jump into bed. Hope you enjoy as much as we all did! :-)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are a couple nice looking guys -----Matt and my son

littlefamily said...

way to go TJ! What a good sport you are!! You never know TJ, you might enjoy those colors on you!!

Kayren said...

FUNNY!!!!!!!

Nana said...

I think that is a fun and clever tradition!!!! I hope the other boys will join in!!! Cute pic of TJ and Matthew!

Anna Leigh said...

Great tradition! Next time we want the full moon! hee hee!

Amanda West said...

Brynn just saw these pictures and said "Daddy"... LOL... Atleast it's not just Matt that gets TJ and Chad mixed up!!