Saturday, January 3, 2009

They could be related!












Don't you think these guys look a like?

While TJ, Matthew, and some of their friends came over to our house to watch the Cardinals game, I went to help Mom get her Christmas decorations put away and take her Christmas lights down. I was about to leave and I asked Mom to turn the last 2 minutes of the game to see who won so I could see what kind of mood I would find once I got there. Good news the Cardinals won! Yea for them...Anyways, I was watching them interview Kurt Warner, who is from Iowa, and I thought "boy, Ryan Roe and Kurt Warner look alike". What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Ryan on the left ? Cody's brother?
Nice looking

littlefamily said...

boy, they do resemble each other! Wes was watching the game yesterday, he said to me, "do you think TJ is there"? I didn't know that Kurt played for cardinals.

azjenn said...

TJ didn't go to the game, but Brad did. TJ and Matt are going to the Fiesta Bowl tomorrow night. That is what Matt wanted for his birthday. He chose going to the Fiesta Bowl to see the Ohio State Buckeyes play versus having a birthday party! I was ok with that! :-)

Amanda West said...

How funny!! I'll tell Bri to check out your blog so she can see what she's missing out on. ;o)

Freebird.Crew said...

Wish we were related to Kurt Warner...he's probably making bank!! I did a double take while scrolling down your page as I wasn't expecting to see the Ry-dog on here. You're too funny, Jenn, & I always get a kick out of reading your posts!

Kayren said...

That is too funny! I agree they do resemble each other...they are both good looking, that's for sure! We grow 'em good here in Iowa!!!!!!!! :)

Anna Leigh said...

LOL!!!!! Ryan's way cuter!!!!

Anonymous said...

ps- manda did make me look at your blog as soon as she was done posting I believe! haha and your blog is much easier to post on, thanks for keeping it simple! :)