Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cards lost!

Started to get ready for the Super Bowl party at our friends house and was load things up for Luke...he fell asleep. So I decided to wait until he woke up to go to the party...he was in one of his "terrible 2" moods so the nap was going to be a great thing. He fell asleep on the couch and fell off and started to cry so I picked him up and started to rock him in the rocking chair and...next thing I knew...there was only 7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. I fell asleep! I NEVER take naps during the day so I must have really needed that sleep! I loaded Luke up and we joined the party at half time.

So sad the Cardinals lost, but am so proud of how far they went this year! It was so exciting to see them achieve so much! Matthew is a HUGE football fan and got very upset when they lost! I didn't have my camera, but my friend Barbara had her phone so she took this picture and one of her little guy who was also very upset too! The picture is very grainy, but you get the idea how bummed he was...never like to see them cry!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Matt tell him maybe next year ! Give him a hug from Grandma

Anna Leigh said...

What a sweet picture---or maybe I should say bittersweet! Love your new tax season countdown widget!

Eric said...

well, as sad as it is he better get use to it if he is a Browns fan. I feel like that almost every Sunday :( at least the played a great game!

Cody said...

Aww Jenn, thats the most heart breaking picture ever!! Arn't kids great? At least he can still show how he feels, I think that sums up how most of us felt! Thanks Matt.
Purvi

Nana said...

What a sweet and accurate picture of Matt. Know he had to be totally bummed. A cute story of you and Like napping. It was a great game, right down to the end. There's next season.