Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am alive!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and that the boys and TJ are well too. I haven't had much time to do anything on here...well let's face it, what is really that exciting in our lives these days? Our conversations revolve around "did you get x's mortgage interest statements yet?" "Did we get the QuickBooks file for that client?" "how late are you working tonight...should I have Mom pick up the boys?" See, there isn't anything exciting to report. Well I guess it is exciting that Matthew's flag football team just finished up their season undefeated! They have their tournaments next weekend so wish us well. I hope to get more pictures up so everyone can see how my boys are growing. We think of all of you often! An just know that if it were not for American Idol, 24, Grey's Anatomy & LOST...I don't know how I would be getting through tax season! :-) LOVE my DVR! Hope everyone is well! See you April 16th!! :-)

3 comments:

Amanda West said...

Whew. Glad you're alive... I was worried!! Check my blog... HURLEY HAS A BLOG!!

OH and my word verification thingy was "mooks" which reminds me of how Brynn is pronouncing Luke now. She says "OOK". No L... just "OOK". I told her that she was going to see him this morning and she was all excited!! ;o)

We need to get together soon... maybe next weekend?

azjenn said...

She totally remembered Luke this morning and I think that she made him feel better this morning. We have been having troubles dropping off in the morning. He is into his "cars" and I won't let him take them into Brenda's so we leave them in the car. He then gets upset (drama king) and clings to me. When he saw Brynn there this morning (and Brenda saying the magic words..."let's go look for your cars") then he went to her with no tears. :-) Sorry I missed your Mom! Been too crazy here! I know...that's par for the course! :-)

Nana said...

Hey, glad to see you have a new entry!! I've been checking on you!! Know the 2 of you are busy with tax season. I've been busy sewing for Sara - she's redoing bedroom/bathroom. Know KJ is getting excited about coming down to the Valley.