Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kid Pitch...oh my!!!!

Matthew is playing kid pitch baseball this year. YIKES! It is so much fun to watch these boys each year. Every year they get better and better. This year Matthew is trying out catching and pitching. Can you believe that???? Matthew looks so big to me, then I see him in the catching gear and he looks like my little guy again!
Baseball was TJ's favorite sport growing up so it is really hard that he cannot coach Matthew at baseball. He is just too busy during the spring to coach. He is going to sign Luke up for tee-ball this summer...that is a fun time! There are usually more parents than kids on the field since they are just learning at that age.
Here are some videos of Matthew playing ball...some are a little long, but want his Grandma Casey to see him play!

Matthew catching....

Casey at the bat...

Matthew got a hit!!!!

I have some of him pitching, but I need to go to bed. I will try and get those up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nana said...

It was soooooooooo much fun to watch Matthew!! Gosh, a triple!! How proud are you guys???!!!! I agree, he looks so grown up with his catching gear on! This is such a fun time for your family - the boys are a perfect age! Thanks for sharing with all of us!