Monday, July 7, 2008

Relaxing at the OC

Brad and Steph built a cabin last year and we were lucky enough to go and use it over the 4th of July this year. Brad's parents have had a cabin in Greer for years and it has been referred to as "The cabin". Therefore, I have heard Steph refer to their cabin as the OC, "Our Cabin". Not sure if they still call it that, but it is kind of catchy!
Matt and TJ went fishing, and Luke and I hung out at the cabin in our jammies alllllll day! I was going through some pictures and thought this little video was funny and I wanted to see if I could figure out how to add a video now. Now that I have this thing down you might get sick of all my postings. I have some old things that I wanted to share especially for my Mother-in-law who lives in Ohio and want to keep her updated on the AZ boyz! Enjoy! This is how Luke eats sometimes...I thought it was because he is part puppy, but I think he is just showing some traits of being a boy...laziness! :-) Just kidding! Well kind of!

3 comments:

Amanda West said...

What a goofball!!

Kayren said...

I love it!! Porter does that sometimes, too! Must be a guy thing! Luke is SO CUTE!!!

Nana said...

What are you talking about?!! Isn't that the way he's suppose to eat??!!! Honestly, the clip was a hoot!!! Oh, this is Aunt Donna!