Monday, November 17, 2008

A bunch of Random Nonsense

Well it has been a long time since I have written anything so I thought I would just check in.

I am so excited...this Wednesday I am going to see the movie Twilight. I have been waiting for almost a year to see this and Morgan's, my niece, high school (she will actually go there next year and Ben is there right now, but it sounds funny telling the story since Ben isn't going...) is having a fundraiser for their prom night festivities...they are showing an advanced showing of the movie. It is not scheduled to come out until Friday. Since it is a fundraiser the tickets are a bit more, but so worth it...now I don't have to go to a midnight showing of it!

Anyways, when I found out about the tickets, I have so many friends that I know that are in love with the book too that I sent out this mass e-mail to everyone and we ended up getting about 19 tickets. YEA! I can't wait! The only downer is...get your kleenex...Matt's flag football 1st playoff game (and a single elimination tourney) is this Wednesday at 6:00. Chances are they are going to win so I will be able to watch him play on Saturday, but when I told him he started to cry! Then he just bawled "I want my Mommy to come to my game" parts of me laughed at the pure obsurdity of his moment, and other parts is afraid I will put him in therapy for the rest of his life (just kidding...I really don't think that). Am I a terrible Mom for not even thinking twice about missing a movie that I can't wait to see and missing his game?

4 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

That's awesome you went to see the movie early...how fun!! Love the Matt story, how cute. I'm sure we'll do many things in the next few years that could send our boys to therapy : ) I do hope he won his game though!!

Anna Leigh said...

Funny story! That is such a great fundraiser!

Sally said...

Oh hell Jenn, Amanda and Bri both probably think they need therapy cause I was a great mom too! :) Hi girls....

Sally said...

STILL AM A GREAT MOM!