Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Halloween Week

My week started with me making pumpkin bars. You will notice that we all enjoyed them and Luke hadn't gotten any so when I was up stairs putting the laundry away, Luke climbed up on the stool and started digging into the pumpkin bars. He liked them!


Monday, TJ gave me a wonderful gift! He had a "little" procedure done and I am super grateful that he did. Thanks, TJ! I'm glad you finally took one for the team. Anyways, on Tuesday when he was at home recouping, we (everyone in our office) sent TJ some flowers of well wishes since he was starting to get in touch with his feminine side. He then sent back an e-mail to thank us stating how hormonal he was and how he thought the flowers were the most beautiful arrangement he had ever seen and that he was weeping with joy knowing we cared for him so much! Then asked if we could watch Thelma & Louise over the weekend. It's been fun teasing him!
Here is a picture that TJ took while he was recouping of all the things that help him heal.


This was dinner one night-it was a busy week so I made the boys little frozen dinners. Lukes had corn and chocolate pudding in his and needless to say, Luke enjoyed making a mess rather than eating.
Thursday night we had a pack meeting for boy scouts. It was a costume party so we took the boys. Matthew LOVES Pokemon so he wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer and Luke was a fireman.


Luke LOVES his little blanket-we call it Blue. just puckers his lips and touches the tag to his mouth. Super cute. We usually try to keep blue in his bed, but he sometimes goes and gets into his bed and get blue out.

Friday night before it got dark we went to Mom's house to Trick or Treat so she could see the boys. Luke was cranky and tackeled Matt for some reason and just laid on him.


After we left Moms we went over to some neighborhood friends of ours and had dinner and went Trick or treating. Luke made it to 3 houses I think before he passed out. After trick or treating we went back to our friends house and partied a little bit. They live in a culdesac and they blocked off the street so little traffic was coming around.
It was a great time, but have had a long week! Cannot believe it is November already! How crazy is that? I am ready for some cooler weather though! Where is it????? Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!




12 comments:

Eric said...

busy week indeed!

littlefamily said...

well you have been busy! Glad TJ is ecovering well! His email was quite funny! Love the flowers and his beer!! The boys look handsome in their costumes and Luke loves to paint with his pudding. Love your new turkey day border too!!

Amanda West said...

OH MY GOODNESS, that cracks me up that Luke started digging into the pumpkin bars!!

The boys look so cute in their costumes!!

Amanda West said...

P.S. I copied your blog! I added the Christmas countdown tree!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Love seeing the boyz! TJ sent the pic to me with the flowers & peas tee hee Luke and Matt are soooo adorable .Can't wait to see them agsin and you guys too

Anna Leigh said...

what a busy week for you guys! Looks like the boys enjoyed Halloween, though! Cute pics, especially Luke with his pudding! :) And way to take one for the team TJ! Hope you're recovered!!

Kayren said...

i hope TJ is feeling better by now!! did he sit around watching lifetime TV all day? :) your boys are the cutest things ever! it looks like the pumpkin bars were a hit!! and i love the new background on your blog.

Nana said...

I'm still laughing about TJ's "procedure"!!!! You right so funny! Love the new background on your blog!! The boys are so cute in their costumes!!! Love the pic of Luke eating - I'm assuming he went straight to the tub?!!!! I hope this finds TJ walking normal!!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Looks like the boys had a fun halloween. The picture of Luke covered in his dinner is hilarious! Love the story about TJ's recovery :) Hope he's back in good shape now!

Amanda West said...

OH I forgot to tell you... I downloaded that Christmas countdown widget that you have on your page, decorated mine and it looked really neat. The number of the days in the countdown were correct. Today, I went to my page and realized that the number of days had changed to 24! It must have been counting down to Thanksgiving!! Weird! (I deleted it!!)

Keri said...

They are way too cute! Thanks for a fun night last night! I ordered your Edward T-shirt today...should have it in the next few days!!!

Anonymous said...

Every time i look through these pictures I just want to come out there and kiss all that chocolate off Luke So adorable