Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life after Twilight

Well...I first want to say that Matt did win his game and thankfully, I will be there today to watch him in his playoff games. I loved the Twilight Movie! It was so hard to put that amazing book into a movie so I knew going into it that it would not be what I had pictured in my mind since I had seen the movie posters and Edward & Bella were not what I had pictured. I am an 80's child and my Edward was more like Jake Ryan...tall..dark...& handsome. However, Edward didn't totally let me down either. By the end I did feel the love between Bella and Edward and can't wait to see what they come up with next. Most importantly, I was able to share the experience with my sisters, my niece and some friends. Overall it was a wonderful time!

7 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

So glad you get to go to Matt's game. And glad you liked the movie, I also wondered if it wouldn't be good b/c it would be so different from what you had envisioned....but doesn't sound like that's the case. I can't wait to see it!

Amanda West said...

Hmph... Maybe I should read it... I got left out of this one!! ;o)

Nana said...

Glad to hear you liked the movie!! It sure got alot of press last wk doing promos. I want to see it just so I can see how they fly through the forest!! Can't imagine Edward being as handsome as in the book. Heard that Matt lost his game yesterday (talked to your mom). They didn't get to rub Luke's head!!! HA!

Keri said...

I LOVED it too! I'm with you with Edward...the actor didn't look like the Edward in my head either..

Thanks for getting us tickets!!!

Kayren said...

I can't wait to see the movie!!! And so great that you got to go to Matt's game yesterday. :)
Oh and I've hooked 4 or 5 of my girlfriends on Twilight---all b/c of YOU! :)

azjenn said...

I am so glad that I can contribute such a wonderful past time to you all! It changed my life and I will forever be grateful to Stephenie Meyer for bringing that memory of LOVE back into my life! I am so glad you love it and started to spread the love too! :-)

littlefamily said...

twlight was a great movie, for sure had to read the book before going. I would of been lost in the movie!