Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October Bunko @ Amy's

Every month my MOMS group gets together for Bunko. This month Amy MADE us dress up for Halloween. We always have such fun anyways, but we had a ball tonight. Amy really knows how to throw an awesome party! Check these pictures out!
Who knew she had these sexy legs??? Aunt Amy???

The Naughty Vampire & the Spa Girl (this might be my NEW profile...what do you think? Boy scout Den Mom or Spa Girl???)

The rabbit jumping out of the magicians hat! She is soooo clever!

A Waist of Time...nice one Susan! And the one who guessed it was Sisi! Way to go!

The Kitty Litter cake...yes it's edible!

Look at my awesome cake...not my cleavage!

No one was really sure they were going to be able to eat it....but have no fear in the end everyone had at least a taste!

Here are the Daffodil Divas!

It was a great night Amy...I hope we got out of there early enough for you & Scott! :-)

9 comments:

littlefamily said...

oh how fun! Everyone looks like they had a lot of fun! And yes, about the kitty litter cake, I too think it would be hard to eat!!

Freebird.Crew said...

You girls are so creative!! All the costumes are great! Looks like a very fun night!

Anna Leigh said...

OMG those are some sexy legs, Amy!!!!! And love the bunny coming out of the magicians hat--that is such a great costume! Looks like fun!

Kayren said...

How fun!!!! I want to be in your bunko group! I love all the costumes! And a kitty litter cake...now I've definitely seen it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keri said...

That is hilarious!! I love all the costumes...

I love your blog Jenn, your boys are adorable and you are so funny with your writing!

I'm going to see if I can figure out how to get that Twilight countdown on mine...

Amy H said...

If you've got it flaunt it!!!

Amanda West said...

Man! Looks like you had a great time!! (And I think that is too funny that you made a kitty-litter cake!!)

Sorry I couldn't make it Amy, it was our anniversary!!

Nana said...

Gosh, what fun!!! You and Amy look darling. Very clever with the spa look!! I'm still voting for Den Mom though!!!! What the heck was the frosting on the cat liter cake? Sure looks like the real thing. What a fun and clever group!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party wish I was there