Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's go Brownies!

Here are some pictures from our game today! Matthew and his team are doing so great! Their record isn't great, but the boys are learning a lot and are having fun! Matthew is QB and is loving it..but actually loves to play anywhere just so he can play! This boy is all heart! He LOVES the game! Donna everyone is commenting on all our Browns attire. Might have to take some orders and have you buy us some shirts & stuff. Can't much Browns stuff down here!

5 comments:

Amanda West said...

Great pictures!! I'm sorry I can't be there!!

Nana said...

WOW!! Do I see a future Brett Farve??? You and TJ may be able to retire early and live off Matthew's salary! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new profile pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

let me just point out the o-state chairs and the little brownies jersey's! now all we need are some tribe shirts! :) what little sportsters!

littlefamily said...

great photos! Matthew is a natural at football! If I didn't know you lived in AZ I wouldn't be able to imagine the field looking so real. No desert lanscaping in the background or anything!!

Anna Leigh said...

Looks like fun!!! And I love your new profile pic too! hee hee!