Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back it Up!

This is a PSA (public service announcement)! Make sure you back up your computer data! I had an external hard drive that I had all of my data on. Thought I was being safer by putting all the data on the external HD in case my C-drive crashed. Well...I think I have some type of computer virus, because if anything can go wrong on a computer it is usually my computer. Any way, TJ had backed up about 2 months ago so I haven't lost it all, but I have no idea what I am missing. Oh well...you live and you learn! The sun will come up tomorrow! :-) Thank goodness that I had uploaded a lot of pictures to ofoto.com and also on the blog and that my photographer, Amanda, has made. You can go to her blog and click on her labels for the boys and see more pictures there. Anywho...TJ I love you and am in no way blaming you for this little bump in our life freeway! This is just a great learning experience and I just wanted to share so others can learn from our mistakes! Now go and back up your computers!

3 comments:

Kayren said...

You are so freaking funny....little bump in our life freeway! :) But I'm so sorry to hear about your computer crashing! How frustrating! We just backed ours up a couple months ago....but we should do it again. It's hard to remember! Hopefully not too much was lost.

Amanda West said...

OK, now I need to go back through and make sure that I label all of the posts with the boys in there!! (I didn't start labeling until a few months ago!!) Looks like I have a new project to work on!!!

Nana said...

Sorry to hear about you losing some files. I've never backed up anything, so think that I probably should. Think J and I have bumps on our life construction zone instead of freeway!!!!!! Don't know what the heck Kayren was talking about in her blog with the Twilight stuff. I'm on book 4!! Really have enjoyed the series. Thanks for getting us all hooked on them!!!!