Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm an Aunt? Mom? Step Mom? What?

This past weekend I was looking at the fish in our fish tank and I thought one of the mickey fish ( they are called Mickey fish because they have a black mark on their tail that looks like Mickey's ears) was very fat. I said to Matthew "oh my goodness...I think this fish is pregnant!" TJ came home and said the saw the fish was large, but thought he ate one of the other fish since it is missing. (fish are weird). Anyways, tonight, TJ was cleaning out the tank and as he was sucking up all the fish poop & such he said "You were right" (somehow, I never get tired of hearing that)! There were baby fish swimming around. You could barely see them, but we saw at least 6. He thinks they won't live long since TJ fears the Molly fish are going to eat them. (fish are weird). Just trying to post events in my life so I can eventually move that picture of me in my uniform off the page! Ha ha!

7 comments:

Amanda West said...

Holy cow, I didn't know what I was going to read in the body of this post!! I read "Aunt" and at first, I thought Amy was prego again and then I read "Mom" and I was like what the heck is she talking about?! Whew. Deep breath. You'll have to try to take a picture of the mickey fish... they're pretty cool!!

Sally said...

Yeah...fish are weird...

littlefamily said...

Well Congrats on the new addition to the family!! The new fish won't cost you too much and won't be any extra care!! You are too funny about your cub scout pic!!

Nana said...

I agree with Amanda!! I thought what in the world is going on in your life!!! You must have fertile fish!! I hope some of them live.

azjenn said...

I am sad to report that there are no survivors! We cannot see any of them. Survival of the fittest!

Kayren said...

RIP little fishies. :)

Anna Leigh said...

Yes, RIP little fishies is right. But a good story nonetheless!