Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tiger Scouts

Matthew is starting cub scouts this year. He will be a Tiger Scout! Somehow, my wonderful, generous, and most thoughtful, husband of mine, volunteered me to be his Den Leader. So all summer I have been stressing out about the "uniform". The day finally came and we had to go sell Scout-o-Rama tickets last Saturday at the grocery store. The boys looked so cute/handsome in their uniforms. Not a big fan of the Den Leader's uniforms, but I decided to take one for the team. Matthew was excited that I had a uniform too...and I guess that is all the matters.

8 comments:

littlefamily said...

you are a great involved mom! I am sure Matthew will have a blast this year in tiger scouts! Great picture of the two of you.

Amanda West said...

AW!! Those were great pictures and the uniform looks great!! ;o)

Freebird.Crew said...

I love the pic of you two, that should be on a poster for Boy Scouts!! Matt looks so cute & proud in his uniform! Brittany

Kayren said...

Meow!!!!! You are so hot, Jenn!!! I think TJ volunteered you just to get you in that uniform! :) And I agree, you are such a great mommy! Matthew will love having you as the Den Leader!

Nana said...

WHOA!!! That's one hot packing mama
of a Den Leader!! That's so cool that you are involved. Matt is so adorable. Will be a fun activity for you two to share. Just wondering what TJ is doing that he can't help with the volunteering?!! (Just kidding, TJ!)

azjenn said...

It seems that the Moms do the den leader thing until after 3rd grade. Then the Dads kick in when they start their camping and stuff. This den Mom WILL NOT GO CAMPING! I don't like bugs. I can go on and on, but you get the idea. I get to do the cute crafts, parades, & sing a longs while he will do the camping, knot tying, archery, bug eating, etc. :-)

Anna Leigh said...

Adorable pics! Your uniform isn't *too* bad and Matt's is way cute! I"m sure he loves having you as the Den Mother!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It will be yet another great adventure with Matthew this year! Have fun and love the uniform, it brings out your eyes!!! :)