Monday, September 1, 2008

August Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to .....





Yesterday we celebrated all the August birthdays (TJ, Brad & Chad's...Aunt Carolyn too). Mom had everyone over to her house for reubens and maid-rites. Yum Yum! It's always fun to get everyone together. Brad didn't have to work on his 40th (yesterday was his actual birthday) so they brought over some mojito mix and they all enjoyed those! Amy had to leave a little early since she had to work last night. Aunt Carolyn's birthday was yesterday as well, but their family went to Flagstaff to visit Miles at college. We had a great time eating...talking a little politics (and I mean a little since I don't like to talk about politics), drinking a little (TJ & I didn't partake since we had to work today!), and laughed a lot! Since Amanda was coming over, Mom was hoping to get a family picture, but it didn't happen so I took a picture of the cousins instead. Look at how Ben & Morgan have grown. Ben has his permit now and his parents enjoy having a driver! Morgan is growing into a beautiful young lady.




It was also my friend Niky Cross Taylor's birthday yesterday. Niky if you are reading this can you believe that I still remeber that? I can still remember all those sleep over's at your house! See what you have to look forward to! :-)

8 comments:

Nana said...

Well, Happy Birthday to all you B/D people!!! Sounds like a good time was had at Ann's today! I want to know what the heck a passion party is, Jenn! Give me details!! I'm going to see if the MA library has the book that you guys are into - sounds interesting. I'll keep you posted!

azjenn said...

Having a Passion Party is a great way to spend an evening with your friends. You’ll giggle, you’ll learn and best of all – we’ll show you ways to spice up your love life.
Passion Parties are designed to inform and educate women through tasteful in-home presentations where you have an opportunity to experience sensual products specifically created to enhance your romantic relationship.
Don't think you'll find a book about this in the Mt Ayr library!

littlefamily said...

what a great picture of all the grandkids! Ben is probably as tall as me!

Amanda West said...

Jenn, I think you need to become a consultant... that was a pretty good description!!

azjenn said...

I copied it from the website! I don't have an original idea! Really I don't!

Kayren said...

Dang! I thought you did a great job describing the Passion Party to mom, too!! :)
Looks like a lot of fun yesterday. I didn't know that Brad and Aunt Carolyn shared the same birthday. I love the photo of all the grandkids, they are all beautiful! I can't believe Ben is old enough to have a learner's permit!

Anna Leigh said...

I can't believe how big Ben and Morgan are! And I thought you wrote that description of the Passion Party, too! I was impressed!

Anonymous said...

haha happy birthday to all!!! looks like everyone had a great time! :)