Sunday, August 31, 2008

Girls Night In!

A couple of Fridays ago, I had some gals over for a Girls Night In. We had a "passion party"! It was a lot of fun and for a night the men USUALLY don't complain about having to stay home to watch the kids! Tee Hee Anyways, had some fun, drank a little, ate a little, and learned a little...we could all use a night like this one to help liven things up some! Just wanted to share some pictures from that night. I am only posting the G rated ones because I don't want the other ones to surface if I ever decide to run for public office someday! :-)


This is my sister, Amy with me and then my adpoted sisters, Amanda and Bri.




Amanda & Me

Don't I look so innocent and angelic? Let me just say that my "halo" was actually a ring from one of our games...the ring toss.

I love having Amanda over. Whenever she comes around she has her camera and takes these really GREAT pictures that can make anyone look good...Thank Goodness for cropping! I think Amy might be having one of these Girls Nights soon with some people from her work...hope she invites me!

4 comments:

Amanda West said...

Aww, thanks!! Um, I hope I get invited to Amy's too!!

Justina said...

Hi there!
I was browsing "Mesa" blogs and saw Jennifer Casey...and thought, "I know her!!"

Hope your summer ended well.
I miss seeing your beautiful smiling face and adorable children :)

If you're interested, you can see some wedding pics on our blog.
Talk to you later,
Tina

Kayren said...

looks like tons of fun!!!! i love the halo photo!! :)

Anonymous said...

haha if everyone could just see the pics taken after these! :) thanks again for having us over! Love the new house as well!!!