Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's my Birthday!

Hello! It's my birthday today and I am very blessed! I am so happy (except I would LOVE to have my house organized), but otherwise super happy! I had a great day. I played hookey from work again today. That makes 3 days now. Luke was a little under the weather on Friday and yesterday Matt had gotten strep and today well...today I just wanted to stay home. I was doing some things around the house. I finally finished my book, Breaking Dawn! LOVED IT! Then I got the call that Matt wasn't feeling well at school so I went and got him. We came home and took a little nap and then I went and got a facial. It was a very nice day. My 3 boyz got me an IPod! I have never had one and finally decided I was ready. After I loaded some songs onto it, we plugged it in and we danced. It was a GREAT day! Thank you to everyone for loving me and always being there for me! I truly am blessed! Hopefully, I have written enough to push off those pictures of me in my uniform. If not, I will have to make another post! Tee Hee
Love you all!

8 comments:

Amanda West said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (HOLY COW, I A SLACKER FRIEND OR WHAT?! I DIDN'T EVEN CALL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!! I'm HORRIBLE at these things!!) It sounds like you had a great relaxing day though - a perfect birthday... just what you deserve!! Love ya!!

Sally said...

Woo Hoo...Happy Birthday Jenn!

littlefamily said...

Happy belated Birthday, Jen! Sounds like you had a great day!! Hannah has an iPod, and I don't. I don't even know how to run hers! Funny that she is more with the times than I am!! Oh well!! I hope the boys are feeling better now!

Kayren said...

Happy Belated B-day Jennifer! I thought of you on your special day and didn't get around to sending you an email. I hope everyone is feeling better at your house now!

Nana said...

A belated birthday wish from good ole Mt. Ayr!! Sounds like a fun day - especially the part about not going to work!! That's my gal!! Seriously, I hope the boys are doing better. And keep on danc'n!

Anna Leigh said...

Happy Belated B-day, Jenn!! Sounds like you had a great day, that is awesome you now have an iPod! It's no Funky Chicken, but still very cool!

Anonymous said...

talk about slacker <<< this girl here! Happy belated!!!! Hope your week was nice as well!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm a bad auntie! So here is the most belated Happy Birthday. Thanks for the post card updating your new address and blog info. I'm so glad you have an Ipod- I loved Sara's comment that Hannah has an Ipod & she doesnt. I of course gave mine to your Uncle Steve so I am the only Watson without sound.