Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Day Off!!????

Sundays are our only day off these days. The last month or so TJ has been taking Matthew to some spring training games. The Cleveland Indians (one of TJ's favorites) started playing spring training here in AZ...not usually a good time for a CPA to go watch games. However, he wanted to spend his day off going to see the Indians play. I couldn't say no. He even took Luke to a game one Sunday. He has asked me to go before, but I have passed because this is the day that I get my laundry caught up (well kind of-it truly never is done), clean house (at least pick up) go grocery shopping (I have my MOMMY helping me with this...she has been cooking me dinners once in a while. I have her pick up the boys then I come home from work and she feeds us. Then I (try) and help her clean her kitchen). Anyhoo, I decided that I should do the "good wifely" thing and compromise ONCE so I said I would go today since they were playing the Cubs here in Mesa. Soon after I agreed to go (and he bought tickets) I realized I needed to have a den meeting for March and this Sunday was the only free day. So we went to the game-left at the end of the 6th inning and then came home to have a den meeting. We are preparing for the boys to participate in a cub mobile race. So everyone got to have a turn at riding the cub mobile. Luke was patient for a while then started to get a little ticked when he wasn't getting a chance ( I have 10 Tiger cubs in my den). Finally he had his chance and he was happy again. He is such a drama "queen"!!!! I don't know where he gets that! I just pout - so must be TJ! :-)


TJ and Matt go super early to try and get autographs. Today he got Johnny Peralta's autograph.


The Sports nuts!LOOK! A picture with me and my 2 boyz! This might be a collectors picture! These are very rare!




How cute is this??? This is Matt's hat. He won't wear his own hat, but he will wear Matt's. I think he does it because he knows it bugs Matt. Do you really think that he thinks like that at 2?


How do you like Matt's pit crew?

After dinner Luke and I got in the jacuzzi! It was so relaxing! (but still need that massage!)



So we had a GREAT day off - had some beautiful weather and now I am getting ready for bed to start the work week again! But, only 16 days left (and counting!)

8 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

You all are BUSY! The boys are so adorable. I'm sure they all loved the cub mobile...looks like a fun ride!

littlefamily said...

sounds like a fun Sunday with the family! Luke and Haydn seem to be a lot alike, Haydn is almost 3 but I KNOW she does things to tork of Hannah! So, Luke does know what he is doing to big brother!! How fun for Matt to get to experience spring training with TJ!!

Kayren said...

You are even busy on your day off!! Sitting the jacuzzi looks wonderful! :) I wish I lived closer to help you out with things, I know how crazy busy you are! Only 15 days left now!!!!!

Amanda West said...

You got some great pictures!! :) I didn't realize that the Indians were in Mesa this weekend!!

Anna Leigh said...

Wow, you guys are so busy! Love all these pics, especially the one of Luke in Matt's hat--too cute!

Donna said...

Thanks for the pictures Matt's pit crew seemed pretty helpful especially Luke ! Luke in Matt's hat was adorable . I'm sure Matt is enjoying the Indians training He'll have to tell me about it when I see you guys again . Love & Miss you all

Nana said...

Gosh, it was your day off!! I would of been horizontal on the couch with ear plugs in!!!! What is the den mobile? Is this Matt's? Can't get over how busy your guys are!! Luke's buzz cut is still darling. Hang in there, only 14 days left!!!!!!!!

Amanda West said...

Your countdown is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!