Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Little Spring Update!!!

We have had some rain lately. Just a little drizzle in this picture, but have been having troubles getting Luke excited about going to the sitter in the morning. To get him out of the car without some HUGE ordeal I said "Let's use the umbrella" He thought that was pretty cool.

This child has grown so fast! He stands just slightly below Matt's shoulders. The pants he had one were slightly big for him this fall and now they are getting a little "high waters" Ha ha ... I crack myself up!!!! :-) Same with the jacket. We sometimes call him "Lil Bill" because my Mom swears that he is my Dad reincarnated. We'll see???

We had a little neighborhood block party for Valentine's Day and this was my little sweet! I think he got more ON him than IN him.


Where is Matt you ask? Matt is hard to hold down these days. He is only 8, but has the social requirements of a teenager!!! He answers the phone now. He calls people too. He will take the phone and search through the caller ID to find who he is trying to call. Crazy I know. But just in case you are wondering...girls are still gross and he says he will NEVER get married. He hates weddings because the people have to kiss!

He is LOVING basketball these days. We are at the end of flag football so time to move to the next sport. He watches Sportscenter! I am not joking! Not that TJ isn't into sports, but I would have expected this more from one of Scott's spawn (makes you think doesn't it! ) Ha ha Again..I crack myself up!

6 comments:

Nana said...

You are too funny, Jenn! Can't get over how tall Luke is!! I agree that he may be really tall like Bill! The umbrella pic is hilarious!! Don't complain about the rain, for all it does here is snow!!!!!!!! Love all the chocolate on the mouth too!!! Way too funny about Matt going through caller ID!!!!!!!! This younger generation is very techie!!!!! And I was raised with a party line until college!!! That concept would blow Matt's mind!!!

azjenn said...

I wasn't complaining about the rain! I LOVE the rain. It is a pleasant change to our weather. I just wouldn't want to live where it rains all the time! I do thrive on the sun, but love the rain every now and then!

Kayren said...

SO cute, Jenn!! Love "lil Bill" w/ his umbrella and choc face! :) Porter always gets more on his face than in his mouth, too! Matt needs to come show me how to scroll through the caller ID, I still don't know how to do that on my phone!

Freebird.Crew said...

You crack me up, too, Jenn! So great to see pics of the boys. They have grown up so fast & are such cuties. We're headed your way next month, maybe will get to see you all in person!!

littlefamily said...

you are funny, Jen! That is why I love you!! Luke is getting tall. Crazy the things kids know these days. I am behind times too, sounds like I could learn a thing or two from Matt!!

Amy H said...

Love, love,love the rain! Means hopefully it will stay cooler longer. And if we want to play in the snow.......just a short 2 hour car ride. Great pic of Luke.