Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 2

I woke up at 6:05 am and rolled right over and fell back asleep. Woke up at 7:25 am. YAY! That was terrific! I had to FORCE myself out of bed to get in the shower to get ready to start the day! I just wanted to lay in bed and watch movies ALL DAY. I did end up going to work.
After work I went to get my well overdue pedi! You know that you need one when your heels start getting snagged on the couch. Poor technician had to pull out the sandblaster. Ha Ha Really not that bad, but Feeling a little patriotic so got a little design on my toes.

Stopped by Mom's house after my toes. She was doing well. Stopped by the pet store to try and get some fish food that I wouldn't have to touch. I told the boys I would feed the fish, but the smell of the food makes me want to gag so I was hoping I could find some that I didn't have to touch. I was surprised that there were as many types of fish food to choose from as chocolate.

Anyways, a mostly uneventful day.

Until later...

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

sleeping in is the BEST! Love your pedicure! Sounds like day 2 was as good as day 1!

Nana said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! Glad that you were able to sleep in - that's the best gift ever!!! Love, love, love the pedi!!! Very patriotic!!! And what the heck are you talking about.... chocolate fish food? Ya gotta be kidding me!! Sure sorry to hear about Luke's accident on FB. But he's in good hands in Ohio.

azjenn said...

yeah that fish food story didn't end up like I wanted it to. Basically I went trying to find some food to feed the fish that I could just pour in the tank. I don't like to touch the fish food and the kind he has now I am supposed to do that. So when I went looking for food there was about 40 different kinds of fish food to choose from. There was too much pressure to make sure I bought the right one, I decided to just deal with the food that I have and just pour small amounts of it into the water...without touching it. Sorry for the confusion.

Christy said...

I just got a pedicure today, and my toes do NOT look that festive! I'm lovin' it!
P.s. Thanks for your comments on my Eclipse party....;o), and the hearts....Edward gives Bella a diamond heart, if they were clear....it would have been perfect, but....oh well....they fit the color scheme at least!