Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 7 & 8

Day 7 - Tuesday - Not much to report. Pretty much a normal day (except no kids to taxi around, be a maid for, or a referee to their fights). I took mom out shopping briefly then we had lunch and she went home to nap while I went to work. I worked the rest of the day until atleast 9:00 trying to get caught up. Crazy I know, but I am behind...thus the whole reason why I asked my boyz to take a trip without me so I could catch up! Feeling better about that. A little bit closer to feeling like I have a handle on my work load.

Day 8 - Wednesday - I went to work over at the Urgent Care. I knew I needed to get up early and get over to the Urgent Care becuase my last remaining free days are LIMITED! So I rolled out of bed at 7:45. Not bad, but not what I was hoping for. I had to leave the Urgent Care by 1:15 so I could get back to Mesa for a very important appointment...get my gray colored!!!!! :-) Anyways, you all will be happy to know I made it and now I don't look like a zebra anymore! YAY!! Then after my hair I had yet another important appointment! A MASSAGE! Matthew's school had a silent auction back in April and TJ "won/bought" me a massage that comes to your home! How luxurious!!!! It was pretty cool!

After my massage, Amy came over and we went to Phoenix to join the staff at Arcadia Urgent Care to say "so long for now" to EJ. We shared a couple of drinks and then Amy and I raced to the airport to try and surprise Steph, Ben & Morgan at the airport coming home from Japan. They had a long travel day so I knew they would be tired, but thought we could give them a ride home. Turns out Delta out sourced their flight to Alaska Airlines so we missed them! They got a taxi and home they went! Such a bummer, but it's the thought that counts, right???? No big deal, am just glad they are home and if I am lucky, I will be able to go and see Eclipse with Steph and Morgan tomorrow! OOOOHHH This just gets better and better! :-)

Until later....



1 comment:

Kayren said...

Sounds like a fun yet busy couple of days!! I know that EJ will be missed at the Urgent Care and what a bummer that you missed Steph, Ben and Morgan at the airport. And the massage sounds wonderful!!!!!!